TIP: You will need to prove your citizenship before starting a new job in the United States.
If you don’t have a recent official birth certificate, you will need one.
You can get one quickly by clicking on VitalCheck.
VitalChek is a LexisNexis Company and the Webmaster has used their services in the past. It was very efficient and a quick turnaround.
See other tips…..
- 3 Critical V’s to Job Search Success
- ManageYour Brand! It’s Critical to your success!
- Need to Prove US Citizenship?
- TIPS for Surviving Unemployment
- TIPS on Finding Job Prospects
- Filling out a Job Application
- Find Jobs With an Aggregator
- Getting Your Dream Job – Video
- How to find Entry-Level Jobs
- How to set up your Indeed account
- How to Use Indeed for Your Job Search
- Overqualified? Should you take an Entry Level position?
- Tips on Transitioning out of the Military
- Use Google in Your Job Search
- How to Work a Job Fair
- TIPS on Networking
- TIPS on The Interview
- Advice on Answering Interview Questions
- Be Aware of Your Body Language!
- Be Prepared to Ask Questions during an Interview!
- Boomers: Rethink Your Relationship With Gen Xers
- Interview Strategy – Video
- Prepare for the TOUGH Interview Questions
- That “Tell Me About Yourself” Question
- TIP: 10 Tough Interview Questions for Older Citizens
- Use Age to your Advantage
- What to do when you are labeled “Overqualified”
- Your Post Interview Follow-up
- Project a Positive Tone
- TIPS on Your Resume